Download latest version Kleeja from here:
Upload Kleeja files to your website
After downloading Kleeja, you will have an archive zip file, after extracting it, you will have a folder titled "kleeja"
- Folder "Kleeja" is what you have to upload to your website using any FTP application.
- You could rename Kleeja folder to anything like "up" which is short for upload.
- If you want to not have Kleeja on a sub folder, then upload only the contents of kleeja folder to your website, so you will get kleeja on example.com instead of example.com/kleeja.
Request Kleeja Installation Wizard
- Note: This step comes after uploading Kleeja contents to your website.
- Then using any browser, request this link
- example.com is your domain.
- kleeja is the folder where you upload Kleeja contents to.
Installation Wizard Steps
- First step you will have a languages choices, choose your langauge.
- Then you will see information about Kleeja, click "next"
- Then a step with Install icon, click install.
- After that you will see the license page, click "next" for accepting it.
- Then there will be a page for server functions check, if nothing wrong a "next" button will appear, click it. If not, make sure you fix the errors that will appear before moving on.
- The next step will require a database information. Fill the information and click "next". (You can create database from Cpanel)
- Kleeja will try to create a configuration file in this step, if Kleeja can not create it, it will give it to you so you could upload it manually before you can continue.
- Then, Kleeja in this step will check the connection and MySQL version, click "next" if everything is ok.
- Now, Kleeja will ask you to fill some information about your site, like website name and your admin account.
- Kleeja then will create database tables, click "next".
- Congratulations, Kleeja is installed, and all you have to do is to delete "install" folder.